One of the toughest things of owning a website is to manage its contents. But, contents of a website can be compared to the ‘flesh and blood’ of human body. Now, you may raise a question why would I give so much value to the website contents. Well, what you post on your website reflects the goals, purposes and functions of your company. Whether you are managing a website that offers 100% free elements to the visitors or sells expensive products, the contents you post in your website count it all.
Inbound Marketing reports show that many businesses literally fall apart simply because they cannot post quality web contents to their websites. This is especially true when you are to sell some products to specific target-customers. In that case, the contents play vital roles of convincing the readers and thereby persuading them to take an action – purchasing products from your eCommerce site. The question that comes next is ‘what to do then?’ Well, if you are not a writing specialist, it would be too risky to go for writing the contents yourself. There are some highly proficient and dedicated website content writers or writing companies around the web where you can find writing specialists with years of experience. They do the following:
- Targeting audience
- Generating sales
- Making business profitable
Who is a Content Writer
A website content writer is an experienced and specialist person who writes contents for companies in exchange of money. Most of the business owners prefer getting their web contents written by experts because they can write in specific ways for the specific audience. For example, if your website is based on some ‘weight loss products’, the audience would seek for some methods that help them get rid of their obesity problems. But, for a ‘technology website’, the audience would expect some technological terms so that they can determine whether to purchase a tech product they are looking for or not.
Why you need a content writer
There are a good number of reasons why you should employ a website content writer to write the contents of your valuable website. Check for some of the most important reasons:
- Cost reduction and quick turnaround;
- Saves a great deal of money;
- Targets Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Targeting specific audience;
- Making contents relevant to your service;
- Converts leads into sales more quickly;
- Niche-based language in the contents.
What is written?
‘Website contents’ covers a broader area. In general, website contents mean the text materials of a website that are used for service the major purpose of the relevant company. But, there are a number of other things that a website content writer may do. The tasks include:
- Content Writing: Writing content pages for a website so that it serves the major purpose of your institution.
- Sales Copy Writing: Writing sales copy to generate sales by converting leads to sales.
- News Letter Writing: News letters can generate more occasional traffic than ever. A website content writer writes newsletters.
- Article Writing: Writing articles for the major article directories like Ezinearticles.com, Squidoo.com, GoArticles.com is another task of a web content writer.
- Review Writing: Your audience hardly believes what you tell them; they keep more faith on user reviews. Web content writers write high quality product reviews.
- Blog Writing: Websites with regular blog posts generate 5 times more traffic than others. A web content writer works as a blog writer.
- Press Release: Let the world know about your new product launch. Get your press release written by a web content writer.
- Academic writing: Striving with academic essays? Get a content writer to write academic essays for you.
- Writing – other: Whatever the thing you need written but seems complex can be outsourced to a content writer.
Where to find a website content writer
Finding a content writer is easy, but selecting him/her is tough. As a professional content writer, I know how it feels when my clients cross-verify my portfolio items before I am hired. A number of sources for hiring a content writer are as follows.
- Freelance marketplaces: Full with cheap and crappy content writers. They offer services at shockingly lower prices.
- Independent blogs: You may Google the term “web content writer” to find individual content writers.
- Company websites: Website content writing agencies or companies promote their websites online.
- Forums: There are some highly interactive forums where freelance writers promote their services
If you need some high quality contents for your website, but whoever you choose, make sure that that person has the relevant experiences.
- Four years of experience in content writing industry;
- English literature graduate;
- So far I have written contents for several hundred websites;
- I do not charge until you are fully satisfied with my writing;
- 100% trust guaranteed.
What I charge
- Hourly: I will charge you flat $15/hour to write contents for you. I can write one content page in around 2 hours and one blog post/article in an hour.
- Fixed Price: I go for flat rate of $30 per page content creation and $15 per article. For other tasks, please email me for quote.
- Pay Per Word: For PPW payment, I can write at $0.1 per word meaning $10 per 100 words.
If you are interested in me, please be informed that I write only if you pay 50% of the payment as upfront. Payments are payable via Paypal, Moneybookers, Western Union, Loading my card or Direct Bank Deposit.
Whether you choose me or not, please be informed that the success of your business fully lies on what contents you post on your website. So, employ an honest and dedicated content writer who has proven experience in the industry and see the uptrend of your business.